Today, the Michelin Group is holding an Investor Day at its Almeria Test Center in Spain.
The following topics will be discussed during the event:
• General introduction (Jean-Dominique SENARD, CEO)
• Four domains of growth to achieve our 2020 ambitions (Florent MENEGAUX, Managing General Partner)
• Michelin: brand and technical leadership on Passenger Car tire market (Scott Clark, Executive Vice President, Automotive Business, Motorsports, Experiences – Member of the Group Executive Committee, and Vincent Rousset-Rouvière, Senior Vice President, Automotive Original Equipment Business Line)
• Michelin, global leader in Off-The-Road mobility solutions (Serge Lafon, Executive Vice President, Specialties Business – Member of the Group Executive Committee)
• Mining business (Bruce Brackett, Senior Vice President, Mining Business Line)
• 2020 strategic plan milestone (Marc Henry, CFO)
• Michelin beyond 2020 (Yves Chapot, General Manager)
• Conclusion (Florent Menegaux, Managing General Partner)
The Investor Day presentations will be posted on the Group's website (www.michelin.com/en) in real time.