Innovation governance is coordinated by the Group Innovation Committee, chaired by Florent Menegaux, CEO of the Group and, serves two key objectives:
- defining the Group’s innovation strategy
- coordinating a dynamic ecosystem to optimize its role throughout the Group.
With this strategy, Michelin is opening up new horizons to:
- enhance its resources and processes
- concentrate on its research priorities
- test its projects on customers and the market as early as possible to innovate faster and to meet real needs
- ramp up its work on materials that can contribute to technological progress and value creation.