-1,52% (Last closing price)
Michelin share price
-1,57% (Last closing price)
- Covid-19 Information
In view of the coronavirus (Covid-19) epidemic and the efforts to prevent its spread, and in keeping with the statement made by the French Financial Markets Authority in its press release on March 6, 2020, the organization of the Michelin General Assembly 15 May 2020 is likely to be severely disrupted.
We invite you to check this page on a regular basis, on which we will continue to share the latest information about our General Assembly.
- 2020/04/01 6:00pm Michelin will hold its Annual Shareholders Meeting behind closed doors on June 23, 2020 and is reducing the amount of the proposed 2019 dividend to €2
- 2020/03/18 6:10pm COVID-19 Health Crisis: The Michelin Group is responding to prevailing market conditions and deploying the measures required to attenuate the impact of this systemic crisis
Group Financial Results publications
2019 Annual Results commented by Yves Chapot, General Manager and CFO
Individual Shareholder Relations Contacts
- See all contacts
- Individual Shareholder Relations Isabelle Maizaud Tél : 0 800 716 161 / email@example.com
- Individual Shareholder Relations Clémence Rodriguez Tél : 0 800 716 161 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- What does mean « Net income » ?
- What does mean « Free float » ?
- What does mean « Ebitda (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) » ?
Please enter your e-mail below to receive all our information by e-mail: