Michelin has 111,200 employees worldwide of 120 different nationalities and produces over 171 million tires in 67 sites in 17 countries.
Datas at December, 31st, 2013.
A worldwide economic player
Michelin contributes to social and economic activity in 170 countries.
Did you know?
Early global presence
Michelin was looking for new markets as early as the beginning of the 20th century. The 1900 Guide already mentions two agents in Belgium and Austria. Michelin then went on to create a network of commercial agencies in Italy (1901), Germany (1902), Switzerland (1902), Spain (1904), New York (1904) and England (1905). The first plant outside France was built in Turin, Italy in 1906, next to the Fiat factory. The visionary Michelin brothers then chose the United States for their second plant abroad, built in Milltown (New Jersey) in 1907.
Our latest publications
2014/09/18 NEW-YORK & BOSTON_SEPTEMBER 18 & 19, 2014
2014/09/18 HSBC_LUXEMBURG_SEPTEMBER 18, 2014
2014/09/17 Letter to shareholders June 2014 japanese version
2014/09/17 Letter to shareholders June 2014 brazilean version
2014/09/17 KEPLER CHEUVREUX_AUTOMN CONFERENCE_PARIS_SEPTEMBER 17,2014
2014/09/10 Disclosure of the total number of voting rights and of the number of shares making up the Company’s capital at August 31, 2014
2014/08/06 Disclosure of the total number of voting rights and of the number of shares making up the Company’s capital at July 31, 2014
2014/07/28 First half 2014 financial report
2014/07/28 First-Half 2014 Results presentation
2014/07/28 First-half 2014 Highlights
2014/07/25 Michelin Luxembourg SCS-CSSF - Half-yearly accounts (including the management declaration and the management report) - 2014
2014/07/09 Disclosure of the total number of voting rights and of the number of shares making up the Company's capital as at 30th June 2014
Our latest press releases
- 2014/09/18 Michelin’s sights set on 15th endurance racing world crown at Le Mans
- 2014/09/16 2014 WRC - Australia - OGIER and MICHELIN win at Rally Australia
- 2014/09/09 Braskem joins Amyris and Michelin to Accelerate the Industrialization and Commercialization of Renewable Isoprene
- 2014/09/01 Michelin completes the acquisition of Sascar
- 2014/08/04 2014 WRC Finland - Debut show of force for the new MICHELIN LTX Force tire
- 2014/07/29 Financial information at June 30, 2014