Michelin has 111,200 employees worldwide of 120 different nationalities and produces over 171 million tires in 67 sites in 17 countries.
Datas at December, 31st, 2013.
A worldwide economic player
Michelin contributes to social and economic activity in 170 countries.
Did you know?
Early global presence
Michelin was looking for new markets as early as the beginning of the 20th century. The 1900 Guide already mentions two agents in Belgium and Austria. Michelin then went on to create a network of commercial agencies in Italy (1901), Germany (1902), Switzerland (1902), Spain (1904), New York (1904) and England (1905). The first plant outside France was built in Turin, Italy in 1906, next to the Fiat factory. The visionary Michelin brothers then chose the United States for their second plant abroad, built in Milltown (New Jersey) in 1907.
Our latest publications
2014/07/25 Half-yearly accounts (including the management declaration and the management report) - 2014
2014/07/09 Disclosure of the total number of voting rights and of the number of shares making up the Company's capital as at 30th June 2014
2014/07/07 First-half 2014 results conference call invitation
2014/07/03 Letter to shareholders June 2014 english version
2014/06/30 Half-yearly accounts (including the management declaration) - 2013
2014/06/30 Half-yearly accounts (including the management declaration) - 2010
2014/06/30 Michelin and SASCAR - 09th June 2014
2014/06/30 Recommandation of Use for MICHELIN Motorsport tires
2014/06/30 2012 highlights
2014/06/30 2010 Highlights
2014/06/30 Michelin Performance and Responsability
2014/06/30 2.750% guaranteed bonds due 2019 - 16th April 2014
Our latest press releases
- 2014/07/16 Michelin and Carlsson, United in Excellence
- 2014/07/16 Michelin launches European treasure hunt, 5 weeks to find the roadster fitted with MICHELIN Pilot Road 4 tires
- 2014/06/30 2014 WRC - Another successful mission for the MICHELIN LATITUDE Cross S2 tire
- 2014/06/18 Michelin and Audi win the 82nd Le Mans 24 Hours
- 2014/06/09 Michelin acquires Sascar, Brazil's leading digital fleet management company
- 2014/06/09 2014 FIA World Rally Championship Round 6: Rally Italia Sardegna