Michelin has 111,200 employees worldwide of 120 different nationalities and produces over 171 million tires in 67 sites in 17 countries.
Datas at December, 31st, 2013.
A worldwide economic player
Michelin contributes to social and economic activity in 170 countries.
Did you know?
Early global presence
Michelin was looking for new markets as early as the beginning of the 20th century. The 1900 Guide already mentions two agents in Belgium and Austria. Michelin then went on to create a network of commercial agencies in Italy (1901), Germany (1902), Switzerland (1902), Spain (1904), New York (1904) and England (1905). The first plant outside France was built in Turin, Italy in 1906, next to the Fiat factory. The visionary Michelin brothers then chose the United States for their second plant abroad, built in Milltown (New Jersey) in 1907.
Our latest publications
2014/08/06 Disclosure of the total number of voting rights and of the number of shares making up the Company’s capital at July 31, 2014
2014/07/28 First half 2014 financial report
2014/07/28 First-Half 2014 Results presentation
2014/07/28 First-half 2014 Highlights
2014/07/25 Michelin Luxembourg SCS-CSSF - Half-yearly accounts (including the management declaration and the management report) - 2014
2014/07/09 Disclosure of the total number of voting rights and of the number of shares making up the Company's capital as at 30th June 2014
2014/07/07 First-half 2014 results conference call invitation
2014/07/03 Letter to shareholders June 2014 english version
2014/07/01 Bilaws of the Compagnie Generale des Etablissements Michelin
2014/06/30 Half-yearly accounts (including the management declaration) - 2013
2014/06/30 Half-yearly accounts (including the management declaration) - 2010
2014/06/30 Michelin and SASCAR - 09th June 2014
Our latest press releases
- 2014/08/04 2014 WRC Finland - Debut show of force for the new MICHELIN LTX Force tire
- 2014/07/29 Financial information at June 30, 2014
- 2014/07/16 Michelin and Carlsson, United in Excellence
- 2014/07/16 Michelin launches European treasure hunt, 5 weeks to find the roadster fitted with MICHELIN Pilot Road 4 tires
- 2014/06/30 2014 WRC - Another successful mission for the MICHELIN LATITUDE Cross S2 tire
- 2014/06/18 Michelin and Audi win the 82nd Le Mans 24 Hours