-2,77% (Last closing price)
Michelin share price
-0,22% (Last closing price)
- Publication of the Preparatory Documentation for the Annual Shareholders Meeting of June 23, 2020
- Financial information for the three months ended march 31, 2020
- Michelin and Enviro partner to develop an innovative technology to transform used tires into raw materials
- Michelin has mobilised on all fronts to produce masks and visors
- Michelin has been chosen by the agricultural machinery manufacturer, New Holland, to equip its tractors, combine harvesters and grape harvesters
Nearly 200 milion tires manufactured
€3bn Segment Operating Income
Contacts investors relations
Contact individual shareholder relations
- See all contacts
- Individual Shareholder Relations Isabelle Maizaud Tél : 0 800 716 161 / email@example.com
- Individual Shareholder Relations Clémence Rodriguez Tél : 0 800 716 161 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- What does mean « Net income » ?
- What does mean « Free float » ?
- What does mean « Ebitda (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) » ?