MOVIN'ON - Engaged, Innovative Leaders and Executives Will Convene at the Second Edition of Movin’On
Montréal, Feb. 28, 2018 – The second edition of Movin’On, the World summit on sustainable mobility, will once again take place in Montreal from May 30 to June 1, 2018. In this second wave of speaker announcements, Movin’On presents inspiring, engaged business leaders who are prominent figures sharing one common goal: a commitment to action for improvements in sustainable mobility within their respective fields. Based on the theme “Bringing global, smart, sustainable and multimodal mobility to life”, speakers will share their visions and discuss the concrete steps they’ve taken to move their efforts from ambition to action.
Movin’On participants can join the discussion with these thought leaders:
- Paul Daugherty, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer, Accenture
- Paul Hermelin, Chairman and CEO, Capgemini
- Young Tae Kim, Secretary-General of the International Transport Forum (ITF)
- Bertrand Piccard, President, Solar Impulse Foundation
- Jon Rimanelli, Founder and CEO, AirSpaceX
- Girish Rishi, CEO, JDA
- Antoine Sire, Director of the Company Engagement Department, BNP Paribas
These speakers will challenge preconceived notions, offer a large dose of inspiration and find concrete solutions to sustainable and connected mobility.
They join a long list of outstanding personalities who were announced earlier this year, including:
- Thierry Bonhomme, CEO, Orange Business Services and Deputy CEO, Orange
- Laurent Burelle, Chairman and CEO, Plastic Omnium
- Brigitte Courtehoux, Executive Vice President of Mobility and Connectivity Services, PSA
- Fabien Derville, President, Mobivia
- Jean-François Gagné, Co-Founder and CEO, Element AI
- Sampo Hietanen, Co-Founder and CEO, MaaS Global Ltd.
- Marie-Christine Lombard, Chairman of the Executive Board, Geodis
- Guillaume Pepy, Chairman of the Executive Board, SNCF
- Patrick Pouyanné, Chairman and CEO, Total
- Joshua L. Schank, Chief Innovation Officer, L.A. County METRO
At Movin’On, 4,000 leaders in academia, politics, business, urban planning and startups will share their ideas, expertise and experiences to move sustainable mobility from ambition to action.
Tune in for more upcoming speaker announcements!