An inspiring first wave of speakers for the 2018 edition of the World Summit on Sustainable Mobility
Montréal, January 22, 2018 – Movin’On, the World Summit on Sustainable Mobility, is thrilled to release today a first wave of world-renowned speakers who will take the stage from May 30 to June 1, 2018, in Montréal. Speaking on the overarching theme ‘’Bringing global, smart, sustainable and multimodal mobility to life’’ these thought leaders of the mobility ecosystem will share their passion, vision and experience and help us move from ambition to action.
Our first outstanding personalities include:
- Thierry Bonhomme, CEO, Orange Business Services and Deputy CEO, Orange
- Laurent Burelle, Chairman and CEO, Plastic Omnium
- Brigitte Courtehoux, Director of the Connected Business Services and New Mobilities Unit, PSA
- Fabien Derville, President, Mobivia
- Jean-François Gagné, Co-Founder and CEO, Element AI
- Sampo Hietanen, Co-Founder and CEO, MaaS Global Ltd.
- Marie-Christine Lombard, Chairman of the Executive Board, Geodis
- Guillaume Pepy, Chairman of the Executive Board, SNCF
- Patrick Pouyanné, Chairman and CEO, Total
- Joshua L. Schank, Chief Innovation Officer, L.A. County METRO
During Movin’On, 5,000 leaders from academia, politics, business, cities and startups will share their ideas, expertise and experience and bring sustainable mobility to life.
Movin’On will announce soon a new wave of speakers. Stay tuned.