Michelin Challenge Bibendum: a “think and action tank”
The idea behind Michelin Challenge Bibendum is to show that the spirit of progress in mobility is well and truly alive today and that transportation has a bright future ahead of it to serve society in our multimodal world.
A laboratory dedicated to tomorrow’s mobility
Michelin Challenge Bibendum is setting its sights on becoming a global benchmark in this field. The Challenge has moved on since its origins and this 12th edition positions itself as an innovative and collaborative Think and Action Tank aiming to foster a better life through sustainable mobility. This international cooperation culminates in the Global Summit every two years and lives on in a continuous approach (Open Lab) which permanently stimulates debate and analysis.
12th edition of Michelin Challenge Bibendum Global Summit
Chengdu in China is the place to be from November 11 to 14! The experts and stakeholders in the sustainable mobility ecosystem will see the outcome of their work carried out throughout the year: a Green Paper published during the event.
> To find out more:
A wider perspective: Michelin Challenge Bibendum Open Lab
Michelin Challenge Bibendum includes:
- Michelin Challenge Bibendum community platform (https://community.michelinchallengebibendum.com/welcome). An umbrella platform for collaboration between all the stakeholders in tomorrow’s mobility.
- The Knowledge Center https://knowledgecenter.michelinchallengebibendum.com/index.asp
This web platform provides paid services to help the business community identify new opportunities in the sustainable mobility sector.
- Join the Open Lab: http://www.michelinchallengebibendum.com/Rejoignez-notre-Open-Lab
Good to know:
Follow Michelin Challenge Bibendum now on:
Learn all about it
Michelin Challenge Bibendum in a nutshell
Facts to remember
- When: created in 1998, the Michelin Man’s centenary year
- What: an event striving to find ways of achieving the sustainable transportation of goods and people
- Why: to simplify the shift to new forms of mobility capable of reconciling their global expansion with the changing needs of the human race.
- Who: several thousand representatives of the political, industrial, scientific and media communities who flock to this truly global sustainable mobility summit.