MICHELIN NZG Technology for the New Airbus A350
MICHELIN Radial NZG technology for a lighter and more durable tire
Already approved for the Airbus A380, this MICHELIN technology offers excellent prospects for the commercial airline industry, whose worldwide fleet is set to double over the next two decades. It will offer lighter tires with enhanced performance for Airbus A350 models.
Tires with NGZ technology: quantifiable advantages compared with an equivalent bias-ply tire
- up to more than 100% more landings
- less unplanned maintenance work
- up to 25% less fuel consumption
- enhanced resistance against FOD (Foreign Object Damage)
- MICHELIN is recognized as an important partner in the airline industry – the brand is used to equip more than half of new aircrafts.
More environmentally friendly:
- less material losses generated
- less CO2 emissions
8 tires with NZG MICHELIN radial technology can carry as much load as 9 standard radial tires.
Did you know?
Michelin and the airline industry go back a long way
1908: creation of the Michelin Cup and the Michelin Challenge to encourage progress in aviation.
Today, Michelin is the only manufacturer to be involved in all airline industry markets: commercial, regional, private and military aviation.
- Find out more: http://www.airmichelin.com/