Michelin filed its 2018 Registration Document – French version – with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) on March 19, 2019.
The English version of the Registration Document is available for consultation in the Finance section of the website (www.michelin.com, Finance / Regulated Information) as well as at www.amf-france.org and www.info-financiere.fr.
The Registration Document contains:
- The Report of the Supervisory Board on Corporate Governance.
- The Annual Financial Report.
- The advisory vote on the components of the compensation due or paid to Jean-Dominique Senard, Chief Executive Officer, in respect to 2018 and submitted to shareholders at the May 17, 2019 Annual Meeting (“Say on Pay”)
- The information on the fees paid to the Statutory Auditors.
- The description of the share buyback program.
- The information on the Annual Shareholders Meeting of May 17, 2019.