Michelin today unveiled its full selection for the MICHELIN Guide Hong Kong Macau 2020, featuring a total of 254 eateries and 52 lodging establishments across the two territories.
Among the 16 restaurants that received new stars in the 2020 edition are 2 new three-star restaurants, 3 new two-star restaurants and 11 new one-star restaurants. The 12th edition of the guide to Hong Kong and Macau recognises a total of 70 starred restaurants in Hong Kong and 20 starred restaurants in Macau.
The 2020 selection includes:
In Hong Kong
- 7 three-star restaurants (including 2 new/promoted ones)
- 12 two-star restaurants (include 1 new/promoted ones)
- 51 one-star restaurants (including 11 new/promoted ones)
- 65 Bib Gourmand restaurants (including 3 new ones)
- 3 three-star restaurants
- 7 two-star restaurants (including 2 new/promoted ones)
- 10 one-star restaurants
- 7 Bib Gourmand restaurants
Find the full selection of the MICHELIN Guide Hong Kong Macau 2020 on www.guide.michelin.com