Michelin is pleased to unveil the selection of the MICHELIN Guide France 2019. Including 632 starred establishments, the 2019 vintage has grown this year with 75 new establishments gaining either one, two or three stars: a record level never seen before.
This year, more than any other, the MICHELIN Guide France is demonstrating a gastronomic France that excels on all fronts. From remarkable regional dynamism, to showcasing new talented youngsters, and to an unprecedented number of new star-studded restaurants led by women, the 2019 vintage shines brightly in many ways.
The MICHELIN Guide France 2019 will be available from Friday 25 January 2019 at a price of €24.90
The selection is accessible and restaurants can be booked on the web and mobile media, at www.restaurant.michelin.com
This new selection brings together 2,116 hotels and guesthouses as well as 3,688 restaurants, including:
- 632 restaurants with stars:
- 520 one-star restaurants – including 68 new additions;
- 85 two-star restaurants – including 5 new additions;
- 27 three-star restaurants – including 2 new additions.
- 604 Bib Gourmand restaurants – including 67 new additions
- 2452 restaurants with a MICHELIN Plate.
For further information and images regarding the launch of the 2019 MICHELIN Guide France, please use the following link: www.guide2019.fr