Michelin is led by Jean-Dominique Senard, Chief Executive Officer and Managing General Partner. He is assisted by the Group Executive Committee, which is comprised of 13 members.
Role and responsibilities
The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for administering and managing the Company.
As such, his core responsibilities are to:
- Define and implement the Group’s strategy.
- Lead the Group’s business.
- Establish internal control and risk management procedures and oversee their implementation.
- Approve the financial statements of the Company and the Group.
- Define financial information policies.
- Prepare the various reports to shareholders.
He fulfills these responsibilities under the oversight of the Supervisory Board.