Michelin at the 66th International Motor Show in Frankfurt
At the 2015 motor show in Frankfurt, the Michelin Group…
- Highlights its new MICHELIN CrossClimate tire, the first tire to obtain winter certification, available in Europe since spring 2015.
- Unveils the new generation saloon and sports car tire that solves that the pleasure and safety equation. The MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 will be available on the replacement market in Europe from January 2016.
- Reveals the MICHELIN Acoustic technology that enhances sound comfort inside the vehicle, recently available as standard on the Mercedes AMG Class S.
- Shows the work of the Michelin Design Studio on the tyres presented on the stand and through its « Concept Tire book » - merging technology and design in the service of performance and style. Premium Touch technology is an example of this.
- And presents the new BFGoodrich® All Terrain KO2® - the all-terrain tire that meets every challenge, available in Europe since the beginning of summer 2015.