Publication of the 2016 Registration Document
Michelin filed its 2016 Registration Document – French version – with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) on March 7, 2016.
The English version of the Registration Document is available for consultation in the Finance section of the website (www.michelin.com, Finance / Regulated Information) as well as at www.amf-france.org and www.info-financiere.fr.
The Registration Document contains:
- The Report of the Chairman of the Supervisory Board on the membership of the Supervisory Board, the application of the principle of gender equality, the Supervisory Board’s practices and on the Company’s internal control and risk management procedures, as well as the related Statutory Auditors’ report.
- The Annual Financial Report.
- The advisory vote on the components of the compensation due or paid to Jean-Dominique Senard, Chief Executive Officer, in respect to 2016 and submitted to shareholders at the May 19, 2017 Annual Meeting (“Say on Pay”)
- The information on the fees paid to the Statutory Auditors.
- The description of the share buyback program.
- The information on the Annual Shareholders Meeting of May 19, 2017.