Tires, Products and Travel services
- United Arabians Emirates
- Burkina Faso
- Central African Republic
- Ivory Coast
- Saoudian Arabia
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
Michelin at a Glance
Some key facts about Michelin:
- 113,400 employees on December 31, 2012.
- 166 million tires produced, close to 10 million maps and guides sold, 970 million itineraries calculated by ViaMichelin.
- 2012 Net Sales: € 21.5 billion.
- 69 production facilities in 18 countries on December 31, 2012.
- Marketing operations in more than 170 countries.
- Michelin's share of the global market in 2012: 14,6%1
- Passenger Car and Light Truck Tires Market and Related Distribution in 2012:
- N°1 in the world in energy-efficient tires
- 52% of consolidated net sales
- Truck Tires Market and Related Distribution in 2012:
- N°1 in the world in radial tires
- N°1 in the world in retreading
- 31% of consolidated net sales
- Speciality Businesses Market in 2012:
- N°1 in the world for Agricultural, Aircraft and Earthmover raidal tires
- MICHELIN Travel Partner: N°1 in Europe for maps, guides and digital travel-support services
- MICHELIN Lifestyle: More than 15 million licensed products sold
- 17% of consolidated net sales
1Tire Business 2012 Global Tire Company Rankings
An efficient organization
The Michelin Group has an organization in products lines.
Michelin’s industrial presence in 18 countries allows to offer quality services to customers around the world.
The Group’s management team is led by Jean Dominique Senard, Managing Chairman.